Constrained Delaunay Triangulation using the Voronoi library

Constrained Delaunay Triangulation using the Voronoi library

Darren Pearce-Lazard
Hi there,

This is probably a very naive question but I'll ask it anyway. :-)

I understand that a Voronoi diagram is the dual of a Delaunay triangulation and I have managed to generate a Delaunay triangulation from the Voronoi diagram generated by the Boost Voronoi library when it is based purely on point sites.

What I was wondering is if it is possible to use the segment sites to correspond to constraints in a CDT. AFAICS, this is not possible. Any thoughts much appreciated.

Thanks!

])arren.