Debugging helpers for QtCreator

In case someone was using QtCreator and was willing to debug the code more conveniently I've prepared something which you might appreciate - debugging helpers for some of the classes of Boost.Geometry and other libraries like Array, Container, Rational, Tuple and Variant so things used internally or which can be used with Geometry. The helpers should work with various debuggers supported by QtCreator, e.g. GDB or LLDB.

https://github.com/awulkiew/debugging-helpers

They also allow to see the content of the rtree :)

Re: Debugging helpers for QtCreator

Eric MSP Veith

Adam,

On Saturday 24 January 2015, 03:56:48, Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:

> In case someone was using QtCreator and was willing to debug the code more

> conveniently I've prepared something which you might appreciate - debugging

> helpers for some of the classes of Boost.Geometry and other libraries like

> Array, Container, Rational, Tuple and Variant so things used internally or

> which can be used with Geometry. The helpers should work with various

> debuggers supported by QtCreator, e.g. GDB or LLDB.

> https://github.com/awulkiew/debugging-helpers

> They also allow to see the content of the rtree :)

this is great, thank you for sharing!

--- Eric