GraphicalDebugging extensions for Visual Studio 2015

GraphicalDebugging extensions for Visual Studio 2015

Recently I was playing with the VisualStudio SDK and testing the VS2015
extensibility. I've created a small extension adding GraphicalWatch and
GeometryWatch tool windows displaying variables directly in the
debugger, e.g. the Boost.Geometry models, without the creation of SVG
files etc. For now everything is hardcoded, but if there was an interest
this extension could be improved. If someone cared enough I guess it
should be possible to port it to some older versions of Visual Studio.
Feel free to play with it, fork, create PRs etc. Here is the project and
some pictures:

https://github.com/awulkiew/graphical-debugging

P.S. I plan to add the support for containers of Turns and geometries in
spherical and geographic CS.

Re: GraphicalDebugging extensions for Visual Studio 2015

Adam Wulkiewicz
Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently I was playing with the VisualStudio SDK and testing the
> VS2015 extensibility. I've created a small extension adding
> GraphicalWatch and GeometryWatch tool windows displaying variables
> directly in the debugger, e.g. the Boost.Geometry models, without the
> creation of SVG files etc. For now everything is hardcoded, but if
> there was an interest this extension could be improved. If someone
> cared enough I guess it should be possible to port it to some older
> versions of Visual Studio. Feel free to play with it, fork, create PRs
> etc. Here is the project and some pictures:
>
> https://github.com/awulkiew/graphical-debugging

FYI, I implemented the support for geographic and spherical equatorial
coordinate systems for Boost.Geometry models. Containers of turns are
also supported.
See the readme for an example.

Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:

> Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Recently I was playing with the VisualStudio SDK and testing the
>> VS2015 extensibility. I've created a small extension adding
>> GraphicalWatch and GeometryWatch tool windows displaying variables
>> directly in the debugger, e.g. the Boost.Geometry models, without the
>> creation of SVG files etc. For now everything is hardcoded, but if
>> there was an interest this extension could be improved. If someone
>> cared enough I guess it should be possible to port it to some older
>> versions of Visual Studio. Feel free to play with it, fork, create
>> PRs etc. Here is the project and some pictures:
>>
>> https://github.com/awulkiew/graphical-debugging
>
> FYI, I implemented the support for geographic and spherical equatorial
> coordinate systems for Boost.Geometry models. Containers of turns are
> also supported.
> See the readme for an example.

For convenience:
https://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/4b81868b-8901-408f-a28e-25a6580788fb