Re: [Boost-users] [boost.geometry] concept namespace conflicts with new concept keyword (gcc 6.1)

Re: [Boost-users] [boost.geometry] concept namespace conflicts with new concept keyword (gcc 6.1)

Barend
Hi Enrique,

Op 26-7-2016 om 23:15 schreef kique G:
Hello,

I am using boost.geometry with gcc 6.1 and I am finding conflicts between the new concept keyword (-fconcepts) and the concept namespace:

/usr/include/boost/geometry/geometries/concepts/point_concept.hpp:33:50: error: expected identifier before 'concept'

Am I missing something? If not, are there any plans for renaming this namespace?

Thanks! I renamed the namespace from "concept" to "concepts"

Do you know of any other incompatibilities between the boost libraries and the concepts TS?

Personally I don't know.