Re: [boost] [gsoc17]Some problems Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

Re: [boost] [gsoc17]Some problems Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

Boost Geometry mailing list
This is the right place to get in touch with the Boost.Geometry developers, but you need to be patient. Everyone is busy.
Go ahead and ask whatever questions you have, someone--not necessarily an official developer--will answer you as soon as they can.  :)

Also, it looks like you cross-posted to the main Boost mailing list. Probably better to just stick to the Geometry list for Geometry matters.

Cheers.

Jeremy

On 4 March 2017 at 23:28, Ruoyun Jing via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi !

I'm Ruoyun Jing,and I'm back.:) I have many problems about these projects.
And I begin to configure the development environment of these project, and
decided to fix some issue about Boost.Geometry. It will be many problems to
ask, how could i communicate with mentor more quickly? I join in the gitter
of Boostorg/geometry,but there might not be very active, could you please
tell me how to get in touch with devs more convenient?

Looking forward from you.:)

Thanks.

--
Northwest University of China
Software Engineering

Re: [boost] [gsoc17]Some problems Project 2 in Boost.Geometry : R-tree serialization

Boost Geometry mailing list
Thanks for your reply about what i did, it really helped. I will wait for reply as you told. Really sorry for posted too many times, I apologize.

Really thanks for your reply! :)

Ruoyun Jing