get_turn_info.hpp: some code not yet implemented

get_turn_info.hpp: some code not yet implemented

Vishnu
My call to generate a multi_polygon from the union of two multi_polygon instances

boost::geometry::union_(psA, psB, psResult);

is resulting in this output from get_turn_info.hpp:

"Not yet handled"  (at line 375 in boost-geometry 0.9.0). The comment above the 'cout' says "// TODO: solve this!"

Is this something that is being worked on?

Re: get_turn_info.hpp: some code not yet implemented

Barend
Hi Vishnu,

On 9-4-2011 21:43, Vishnu wrote:

> My call to generate a multi_polygon from the union of two multi_polygon
> instances
>
> boost::geometry::union_(psA, psB, psResult);
>
> is resulting in this output from get_turn_info.hpp:
>
> "Not yet handled"  (at line 375 in boost-geometry 0.9.0). The comment above
> the 'cout' says "// TODO: solve this!"
>
> Is this something that is being worked on?

Yes, thanks, can you please give me the WKT's of these polygons?