[gsoc17] boost.geometry

Boost Geometry mailing list
Respected sir/ma'am
I, Aman Gupta, want to contribute in Boost.Geometry; mainly in Project 1(Filtering of compare distance predicates) and Project 3( Nearly antipodal points distance accuracy improvement) .
I have good knowledge in geometry and want to learn more .
For the problem given in Project 1, another approach I can suggest is to get 2 intersections of plane (which would be ellipse) with the help given points and compute the respective distances using those ellipses.
I have attached my resume with this and hope to get selected for the project work.
Thanking You.
AMAN GUPTA

Aman_Resume.PDF (152K) Download Attachment