how do I setup boost geometry for curved shapes?

how do I setup boost geometry for curved shapes?

vickoza
I has a 2-d geometry that has curved objects I would like to apply the boost geometry algorithms function like intersection with converting the objects to segmented objects and the convert back. Is there any way to do this. Also I would like to store the object into a spline if possible where I define the a point with three   coordinate one point int the actual point one point and input vector going into the point clockwise, and the third output vector going out from the point in the clockwise direction