self intersection

sergei benkovich
Hey,
i'm trying to find self intersections in a polygon.
and i need the info of, what segments intersected and etc.
but i didn't find any examples of how to use turn_info to get this data.
can anyone support?
thanks,
Sergei

Re: self intersection

Adam Wulkiewicz
Hi Sergei,

Sergei Benkovich wrote:
> Hey,
> i'm trying to find self intersections in a polygon.
> and i need the info of, what segments intersected and etc.
> but i didn't find any examples of how to use turn_info to get this data.
> can anyone support?

I saw in other email that you already figured it out.

For anyone interested what needs to be done is running this code:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/blob/develop/include/boost/geometry/algorithms/intersects.hpp#L50
and checking the content of turns container.

But have in mind that since this functionality is not documented the
interface could probably change in the future, unlikely though.